WINTER WEDDING PACKAGE
Winter wedding package
Is there anything more romantic than saying “I do” in a twinkling greenhouse with the darkness of winter wrapped around the windows?
Our winter wedding package includes a fire pit, multitudes of fairy lights in the ceiling, a crackling fire in the dining room, hundreds of candles and a menu to warm your heart.
Our skilled chefs compile your menu using the finest home-grown, local and seasonal ingredients. Alongside several organic, biodynamic and local drinks, this will be the winter celebration you and every one of your guests will remember.
Winter weddings can be booked for between January and March, and November and December 2020.
Our winter wedding package, based on 35 guests, includes:
- Exclusive use of Rosendals Garden from 5pm until 1am.
- A drink on arrival, 2 canapés, a seasonal two-course dinner, half a bottle of house wine per person, or the equivalent alcohol-free drink, which is matched to the menu; bread from our own Wood Fired Oven Bakery, supper, coffee and 2 appetisers from the bar.
- Wedding ceremony, winter-themed bridal bouquet or garland, 1 corsage and 20 small vases of winter greenery decorating the ceiling, 20 pillar candles on display and a larger wintery green flower arrangement at the entrance.
- Monday-Wednesday – SEK 31,500
- Thursday and Sunday – SEK 35,000
- Friday - SEK 42,000
- Saturday – SEK 49,000
Rosendals Garden is closed between 23 December 2019 and 4 January 2020.
Wedding ceremonies in our Cultivation and Food Studio can host up to 35 sitting guests or 80 standing guests.
Additional guests for the winter package cost SEK 1,400 per person.
All prices include VAT. For optional extras please get in touch for further information.